Together we can make it - Christmas Charity Campaign
This year’s holiday will be completely different. Now there is an even greater need to support each other - and especially those struggling with heroic perseverance in health care. Loffice and the Coworkid Foundation, like in previous years, want to make the Christmas of those in need more beautiful with you this year.
This year we would like to help the children recovering at the Heim Pál and Buda (Szent János) Children’s Hospital and the staff caring for them. We believe this commitment can be realised with the help of our community, so here we ask your charitable contributions.
What? Due to the strict health regulations we collect monetary munition to reduce direct contact with gifts and people as much as we can. From your donations together with the hospitals we will purchase the following items, at the express request of the hospitals:
- 500 sterile masks
- 500 pairs of rubber gloves
- 200 liters of hand sanitizer fluid
- 50 colorful curtains for the hospital rooms
- 10 radiators / mobile electric heaters
- 10 breathing monitors (If you are able to offer a certain amount of one of these, instead of money, please let us know!)
When? 20 November to 16 December 2020
How? By bank transfer to the Coworkid Family Work Community Foundation.
- bank account number: 16200106-11608798
- announcement: Kidsmas donation
Thank you for your help in advance,
Team Loffice & Coworkid firstname.lastname@example.org | +36 70 318 6356